about my art and other things in life

Thursday, August 9, 2012

for breakfast

Reading the morning paper I
am
having this for breakfast...

Thoughts about...


//Kristiina


Photochallenge at ingenvanligdag.

(My Instagram photos from: kristiina_se)


My home never looks this tidy...I think this is just a dream.



Walks down the sea...


Projects at my cottage...


I want to do more garden sculptures...


DIY´s...


My studio...my love...


Collages for a store...


Work piling up?


Soon, very soon I am back to work as art educator...Here my students´ work...



I work in this lovely house....

Creative space- my office!



Love spending time with my kiddies...


And the love of my life- the bearded man...


We´ve got loads of fun...


At times I need to rewind and see some creativeness around me...


Or just some fun things!


Or just walk around in beautiful surroundings.


But most of the time I want full speed forward!
This is what I am having for breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment