about my art and other things in life

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cottage for sale in Varberg, Sweden

Allotment-
my second creative home-
my little cottage getaway
is
for sale.
I am moving so it has to be
done.
I am tremendously so sorry about this.
Will cry my eyeballs out
when
giving away the key to
the next fortunate
owners.
A part of my heart will
go missing.

Just wanted you to know.

//Kristiina

                                                              Made a blog for the interested ones so more pics at:
                                                              koloni 41                                                  













6 comments:

  1. Oh Kristiina, such a beautiful get away. I can understand your sadness.
    You know that someone lovely will buy your lovely place. Take care. xo Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear! I bet you gonna miss it :) hope you find new place for inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina, beautiful house and lovely art. I stumbled upon this website when I was searching for Varberg. I lived in Varberg for a few months many years ago. I like your website quite a lot. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the name of many affordable Louis Vuitton handbags in front of some people with the big slip, but in vain to back the brand Chanel handbags name is still aunt street; and smart fashion fine they will know how to use the same money to buy the noble fashion Rolex Air King section .If you have determined to get rid of Aunt, promotion of fashion fine, then first look at the luxury entry five best?Original Rolex Watches?and the most worthwhile investment in five international Omega Watches Replica big bar.As if the brand of Replica Tag Heuer had to recommend, can not find a reason not recommended.?

    Louis Vuitton handbags


    Rolex Air King

    1:1 Replica Breitling Watches


    Chanel handbags


    Original Rolex Watches


    Omega Watches Replica


    Replica Tag Heuer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Việt Nam đang có một siêu dự án 2016 Chung cư imperia sky garden sắp ra mắt sẽ làm điên đảo thị trường Chung cu ha noi giới đầu tư sục sôi tìm hiểu về dự án hot này, được biết dự án nằm tại vị trí 243 minh khai thuộc hệ thống Chung cư hai bà trưng, nơi đây từ lâu đã là phố xá sầm uất nhất Hà Nội, bên cạnh đó Chung cư cầu giấyChung cư thanh xuân cũng mọc lên vô vàn dự án cao cấp.

    ReplyDelete