about my art and other things in life

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

After Easter Feelings

I don´t really like Eater Decorations
so I made my own ones to decorate my home with.
Here some pics from my home and things that
put me into spring mood.


I  just adore my deer clock I bought a few years back.
Makes me smile.



Eggs in middle. (my art)


Here it is still hanging...



The boy´s head. I love children...Hard not to love this little head.



A favourite corner in the flat.

 

I found a big brush that I simply stuck into some concrete...



...and added a little detail.



I collected seaweed and embedded an egg there. Safe!




I just had to go on with the egg-theme so I made a little group of eggs.


Three eggs in a row...Another idea. Keep together!






Hope you enjoyed!

//Kristiina

5 comments:

  1. Jag gillar verkligen din dekoration, den är originell med en gnutta humor!

    Tyvärr vet jag inte var vagnen på bild nr 2 (som jag visade idag på bloggen) kommer ifrån, om den är gammal eller ny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your egg ideas! Refreshing and different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the name of many affordable Louis Vuitton handbags in front of some people with the big slip, but in vain to back the brand Chanel handbags name is still aunt street; and smart fashion fine they will know how to use the same money to buy the noble fashion Rolex Air King section .If you have determined to get rid of Aunt, promotion of fashion fine, then first look at the luxury entry five best?Original Rolex Watches?and the most worthwhile investment in five international Omega Watches Replica big bar.As if the brand of Replica Tag Heuer had to recommend, can not find a reason not recommended.?

    Louis Vuitton handbags


    Rolex Air King

    1:1 Replica Breitling Watches


    Chanel handbags


    Original Rolex Watches


    Omega Watches Replica


    Replica Tag Heuer

    ReplyDelete
  4. As if the brand of Replica Tag Heuer had to recommend, can not find a reason not recommended.?


    สล็อต ออนไลน์ ได้ เงิน จริง

    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete