about my art and other things in life

Friday, September 7, 2012

retro rocks

Now I have all the
pictures down the interior shop.
These are the retro car paintings.
I has been fun to work with these
even though this is more commercial
kind of art than what I usually do.
The color range has been somewhere
between pink-red and grayish brown.

Hope you have a great weekend!!

//Kristiina                                                                    You also find me on instagram : kristiina_se


Retro Rocks. Mixed media.





Brum. Brum. Brum. Mixed media.





 Be, Love, Smile. Mixed media.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are different from your other work but still fabulous! I can see someone buying these for their husband's wall in his study. Do men still have studies? Mine does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha- yes. I was a bit unsure whether I would do this kind of paintings at first because as an artist one does not want to be put into the category of "interior artists" and be regarded as one by the gallerists. But honestly, I really need this money...I have to save up to my other projects which are evolving.
      Thanks for visiting Carole! It is always a pleasure!
      Love Kristiina

      Delete