about my art and other things in life

Thursday, March 10, 2011

    The evening in the Sauna
                                     Mum cleaned my hair
                                                    With warm water
                                     Water ran down on my cheeks
                                                                                  I was warm
                                    A spiritual feeling spread from my spine
                                                                                                    To my face
                                                               The smile pulled my cheeks
                                                                I´d giggle a little
                                                                           I was clean inside out
                            The heat rose
                                                      I felt blessed
                                                                                   When I see the sauna door
                                                                                                      I feel like crying
                                                               
                                                                //Kristiina




1 comment: