about my art and other things in life

Friday, March 4, 2011

         an apple to you
                                                                                is an oldie from the archives
                             I did my best to tidy up the storage which is filled with loads of arty stuff...
                                It was fun, though, to experience the journey throughout the years of art making.
                  I will document the most of it by photographing so some of them will appear here and
                                          once that I have got more readers I will also have some art giveaways...

I hope to see you more on my art journey in life.
//Kristiina



2 comments:

  1. Hei. Lähetin spostiakin sinulle: ihastuin ikihyväksi kuviisi! mahtavat värit, upeat aiheet. LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the apple!

    An apple a day ...

    Salut!
    Franka

    ReplyDelete