about my art and other things in life

Thursday, February 24, 2011

                           retro and black is my thing
              ...bought this 50s sideboard the other week from a second hand shop.
I decided to get my old String-shelves up, too, so they really made a match up there on
                                                                                                 the decorative black wallpaper.
I just put a few books and objects here and there, bits and bobs I found in my cupboard...
                                                                       and that´s until I have made up my mind on what to expose...

...nothing new in the interior world...but me like!
//Kristiina





3 comments:

  1. Näyttää tosi kivalta!

    hugs!
    Annaleena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean- its so fun to play around with a new lovely sideboard!X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herlig! Elsker 50-talls ting selv...samler på teak objekter og glad for at ikke "alle" har fått opp øynene for hvor utrolig mange flotte ting som finnes...

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete