about my art and other things in life

Monday, October 25, 2010

new flea findings/ nya loppisfynd

Eng:
Always a joy to enter the home with new findings...found these oil-lamps at fleamarket. I haven´t tried them yet but I will soon...and I am not sure whether I will have them there on the old secretaire. Maybe I will place them somewhere in my cottage. They have the old granny style look I am trying to achieve inside the cottage.

Sw:
Det är alltid med glädje man kommer hem med nya fynd...hittade dessa olje-lampor på loppis. Jag har inte provat dem än, men ska snart...och jag är inte säker på om jag ska ha dem på den gamla sekretären. Jag kanske placerar dem någonstans i stugan. De har den där granny style- looken som jag eftersträvar inne i stugan.

See ya soooooon!
//Kristiina


No comments:

Post a Comment