about my art and other things in life

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy fish!

Eng:
gee, found a few oldies in the basement- I have finally got my act together and done the big clear-out...- the Happy Fish- paintings from 1993, I think...the story is that a friend and I attended a two-year course in Arts and we had this fun thing going on which involved fishes. don´t ask me why...haha...So here you see my contribution to our so called Happy Fish-theme which pretty much went on these two years. (I´ve got a few more). I can see my love for textures and surfaces which obviously still is going on.

Sw:
ojdå, hittade några gamlingar i källaren- jag har äntligen kommit för mig att rensa...- Happy Fish målningar från 1993, tror jag...storyn kring detta är att jag och en kompis som gick en två-årig utbildning i konst hade en rolig grej på G med fiskar. fråga inte varför...haha...här ser du i varje fall mitt bidrag till detta så kallade Happy Fish-temat som i princip höll på hela två år. (jag har några till). redan här jag kan ana min förkärlek till texturer och ytor.

Happy Fish!
//Kristiina




1 comment: