about my art and other things in life

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

my students spring exhibition/mina elevers vårutställning

I´ve been pretty busy with my students spring exhibition but now it is all over and I am happy to announce that it all went ok, in fact it all went fantastically well!! so many people who came to see the art of my soooo talented students! they sold many art pieces and the money goes to our trip to London in September (can´t wait!!!). I am happy and pleased- but also so exhausted = )...but I am off to my studio to paint this afternoon, I have to clear up my mind... also to bring back some nice pics from there... Oh by the way, I bought the Madonna With Child- I couldn´t refuse it...It is awesome! We´ll see where it goes in my home...I haven´t decided yet.
//Kristiina





Madonna With Child is all mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment