about my art and other things in life

Saturday, August 20, 2016

finalist 2015

I know I know
It is 2016!

But my blog life has been on hold a while.

Life changed.
I moved from West to East.
I became single parent.
I didn´t have a job.
I didn´t have a home.

I simply had to take care of things.

Somehow in the middle of all this messy world I could get a grip of myself
and handle at least one thing, my love for art.
I managed to be in the group of five finalists of the Artist of the Year 2015 in
the Swede Finn Artists´Association.  The finals was held at the Finnish Ambassy in Stockholm.

I realize that maybe you don´t understand the article but I am so proud that I managed to get so far as this, even though life had been a bit of a rough ride.

Maybe there are not so many reading this, I am not sure, but if there is someone out there, I want to just say to you, that if life´s not being good on you, hang in there, it will get easier, just give it time.

All the best for all the art lovers out there!!

Love
Kristiina


It´s me to the right. Titti Hammarling is the winner 2015.



The article in the Swede Finnish paper called RuotsinSuomalainen.


7 comments:

  1. beverly@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. If you are looking for clipping path service please contact Photoclipout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your efforts in this It is very interesting Blog ...
    I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
    I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    បាការ៉ាត់

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทดลองเล่นสล็อต pp เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ รูปแบบใหม่ อัพเดทปี2022 มีเกมให้เลือกเล่นเยอะแยะ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น คาสิโนสด pg slot บาคาร่าออนไลน์เกมยิงปลาซึ่งสามารถเล่นผ่านมือถือได้ทุกระบบ

    ReplyDelete
  5. pg slot asia สล็อต เป็นเว็บไซต์พนันสล็อตออนไลน์ ลำดับหนึ่ง ที่คนอีกหลายๆคนนั้นต้องเคยได้ฟังชื่อนี่กันมาบ้างแล้วเพราะเว็บไซต์ของพวกเรานั้น PG SLOT เปิดให้บริการโกรธยะหนึ่ง

    ReplyDelete