about my art and other things in life

Saturday, October 1, 2011

grenen/ the branch

är från min mammas
föräldrahem (idag vår sommarstuga) i Finland.
I somras satt jag på vår egen strand
vid stugan
och funderade på livet och såg
plötsligt den här grenen.
Jag tyckte att den påminde mig
om en ren som det fanns så gott
om där uppe i norra Finland.
Nu hänger den här hemma
på väggen och den tecknar sig
fint mot den vita väggen.

is from my mother´s
childhood home in Finland (which is our
summer cottage today).
When I visited the cottage this
summer I sat on our own
beach and suddenly laid my eyes
on this branch.
I thought it looked a lot like a rain deer
of which you find lots of up there in north
of Finland.
It hangs on my wall here at my
place now and depicts nicely on that white wall.

//Kristiina







No comments:

Post a Comment