about my art and other things in life

Friday, October 21, 2011

en vecka/ a week

kvar till vår premiär
av samarbetet foto-konst och
jag har en hel del att göra den här
helgen i ateljén.
Fotografen Karin tar bilder och jag gör
tavlor som är 1x1 m.

until the opening nigth for
the collaboration photo-art and I have
quite a few things to do in the studio
this weekend.
The photographer Karin has taken the photoes and I do
paintings which are 1x1 m.

Basically the customer orders a photo shooting and a painting
at the same time. A creative deal.

 So back to work.
//Kristiina

How I do the photocollages: I do all the frames from scratch, I paint the base for the collage and compose the photoes fot the actual painting. I glue the photoes on to the canvas and paint, spray and draw. I mix all kinds of techniques and in the end I add a layer of laquer.



No comments:

Post a Comment