about my art and other things in life

Friday, May 6, 2011

                                             rust 
                                              is one of my secret
                                              passion
                                                              but
                                                              my children sometimes are ashamed
                                                              when I pick up another
                                                              piece from the ground,
                                                              from the beach or during our walk.
                                                              I have done this for years
                                                              -but now it is time to reveal my small hidings.

It is the differences that make us unique.
//Kristiina

I fell in love with this little deformed shape. (~10 cm)


No comments:

Post a Comment