about my art and other things in life

Monday, December 20, 2010

Busy but pleased/ jäktad men nöjd

I know, I know, I am not one of those really enthusiastic bloggers at the moment...I have simply been too busy with other things in life. Fortunately the winterholidays starts tomorrow and I will have time to get all my pics sorted out. I have had two exhibitions lately and here you can see some of the paintings exhibited. My theme at the moment has been the unexpected, the unknown and memories. As you notice the pics are not the best quality because I do not own a nice camera but hopefully you get a little idea about my collage technique. Oh, by the way, I happened to meet a really nice fellow who was who titled himself as Professor in Arts and he said that it is not new that people experiment with photoes but mine were "one of a kind"...so I am very pleased with that verdict!
See ya all. X-mas is soon here!
//Kristiina










No comments:

Post a Comment