about my art and other things in life

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

project summer 2010

my project this summer has been the glass veranda in my newly bought (May 2010) cottage. as you can see it was all brown and dark before but now it shines white and light...it was a fun project but loads to do...it took me ages to paint!! anyhow, all of the furniture and pots etc. are second hand but some of the things are also new. my aim is to get a granny look to it but in a modern way...we´ll see what more I´ll think of to this theme.
but for now, enjoy!
//Kristiina

the front door, the glass veranda
before

after
before
after
before
after
before
after
features from the window
the old bird table in the background
tea for two?
doll made by Althea, rug from Ellos, Sweden

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristiina,this is an amazing transformation! it looks stunning- I would love to drop by and share your tea!
    Annamariaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annamaria! Still more to come but not now, I am into my art projects at the moment! You´re always welcome for a cup of tea!! = )

    ReplyDelete