about my art and other things in life

Saturday, May 22, 2010

a small collection/en liten samling

a small collection of pictures I´ve bought at flea markets...I know I know...I have loads of art since I paint my own ones but I just love to stroll around at places, buying those small cute ones...finally I decided to make something out of a few these...so I made a little collection of them on the wall. nice ayeh? personally I adore the one with the girls singing. I am into collecting small ones with flowers at the moment and I´ll make a really (!) flowery wall. I guss I got the idea from bluuperi. this will be for my little cottage on the newly found and bought allotment place. it´ll be in real granny chic style...can´t wait...but first I need to find all the nice little ones...see ya!
//Kristiina





No comments:

Post a Comment