about my art and other things in life

Sunday, March 21, 2010

outside my doorstep/utanför min dörr

yes, nicer and warmer days able me to put out some of my sculptures again. outside my doorstep is this sculpture with three stairs climbing upwards. the culpture is called "siblings" and it is all about the sister-and brotherhood...living together but climbing all around each other and from different directions but towards same goals...but they reach the goal differently and that makes the siblings so unlike on another.
//Kristiina



1 comment:

  1. Hej Kristiina!

    Va kul att du gillade mina tavlor!
    Nja jag målar inte tillräckligt ofta tyvär...men det finns ett uppdämpt behov av att skapa , det känner jag :) Har faktiskt lite mer på gång, kika gärna in lite då och då så ska jag visa så småningom :)

    Du däremot var minsann en kreativ och talangfull själ! Du inspirerar mig ;)Tack!

    K R A M // T i n a

    ReplyDelete